RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Payment in full is due at time of reservation.
- Site rate includes two (2) adults and all their immediate children under the age of 18. Maximum of 6 people per site or one (1) family.
- Cabin and rental rates are for maximum guest occupancy for each unit.
- Adults beyond two (2) per site will be at additional charges (excludes cabins and rentals).
- Weekend reservations (Friday and Saturday nights) for RV and tent sites require a two (2) night minimum stay. (Three (3) night minimum stay for holiday weekends)
- Cabin and rental reservations require a two (2) night minimum stay (Three (3) night minimum stay for holiday weekends).
- Check in time for RV and tent sites is 2:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm (noon).
- Check in time for cabins and rentals is 4:00 pm. Check out time is 12:00 pm (noon).
- Tents may not be placed on RV sites, Cabin sites, or other undesignated areas.
- Early arrivals will be charged an early check in fee. Please call before arriving early to determine site availability.
- Cancellations outside of 14 days of the date of the reservation will be offered a refund, less a $20 processing fee, or a full resort credit good for 1 year from the date of cancellation.
- Cancellations within 14 days of the date of the reservation will be offered a full resort credit. Resort credit is good for one (1) year from the date of the cancellation.
- Cancellations for Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day) are not eligible for a refund or resort credit.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of reservation are not eligible for a refund or resort credit.
- Reservations for two (2) or more nights will not be offered a refund or resort credit for early departures.
- Weather related cancellations or departures are not eligible for a refund or resort credit.